Race participants must:
- Follow Covid-19 Protocols
- Stay on right side of the road
- Use a certified bicycle helmet
- Follow course and park signage
- Participants must listen for vehicles. No ear buds or head phones allowed on course.
- A bicycle with tires 32mm wide or larger is strongly recommended
- No motorized bicycles allowed
Despite the roads being private, there will be limited traffic so participants are required to adhere to Ontario’s Highway Traffic Act regulations for their safety.
- Participants must pass through the start/finish banner each lap to have their lap time recorded.
- Do not wrap race plates around the bicycle's headtube. The timing chips can be damaged and not properly record lap times.
- If a participant decides to end their ride early please notify the timing tent.
- Solos/Duos are encouraged to have a pit crew member assist while they are racing.
- There is access to potable water at the start/finish but participants are encouraged to bring their own water or use the water provided at the aid stations.
- Participants must only receive support in the designated pit area or from volunteers at aid stations.