Skip to content
- 0% Road, 100% Gravel
- The course is 27km in length with roughly 330m of climbing per lap.
- Despite the roads being private there will be some vehicle traffic from park visitors, campers, and staff on course. For participant's safety, ride on the right side of the road and stay alert for on coming traffic.
- There is no cell service on the course. Our aid stations every 5 km are equipped with radios in case of emergency. There is cell service at the pit area/start/finish.
- We have covered participants' park entry fee for the race on Saturday. If participants are wanting to pre-ride the course Friday or ride Sunday they must purchase a park pass.
- Family members or friends wishing to enter Haliburton Forest beyond the base camp/pit area are required to purchase a park pass at the main office or online. Participants may only receive support in the designated pit area or from volunteers at aid stations.