The 27km loop features zero pavement, 4 fully stocked aid stations, beautiful lake vistas, 330m of climbing/lap, and the flowiest gravel roads that are guaranteed to leave a grin on your face lap after lap.
- The Loop is a Lollipop shape, participants must ride down the "stick" to the timing tent to have their lap recorded before heading out for another lap.
- Despite the roads being private there will be some vehicle traffic from park visitors, campers, and staff on course. For participant's safety, ride on the right side of the road and stay alert for on coming traffic.
- There is no cell service on the course. Our aid stations every 5 km are equipped with radios in case of emergency. There is cell service at the pit area/start/finish.
- We have covered participants' park entry fee for the race on Saturday. If participants are wanting to pre-ride the course Friday or ride Sunday they must purchase a park pass.
- Family members or friends wishing to enter Haliburton Forest beyond the base camp/pit area are required to purchase a park pass at the main office or online. Participants may only receive support in the designated pit area or from volunteers at aid stations.
This is where Solo and Duo teams as well as their helpers will want to set up for the day. Bring chairs, coolers, a canopy and whatever else you need to have an awesome day of riding.
- Solos/Duos are welcome to have a pit crew member assist while they are racing.
- There is access to potable water but participants are encouraged to bring their own water or use the water provided at the aid stations.
- Participants may only receive support in the designated pit area or from volunteers at aid stations.
- Pit area is adjacent to the Timing tent at the Start/Finish, all participants will pass through this area before heading out for another lap.